Considering getting a new water heater installed

Good idea.
I have a spare aqua roll if you need one to go with this 12v Submersible Whale type,superfil water pump,for Motorhomes,caravans.MOTORAMA | eBay ?

Thank you ... because my van is so small, I would have nowhere to store an aqua roll... but I really appreciate the kind offer. if I can use the 10 gallon container I already have in situ under the kitchen work surface , then it will serve two purposes ... provide clean drinking water, and in addition a source of water for a shower, providing I can get a hose long enough to carry the water from the container to the toilet/shower cubicle, and providing I can provide power to heat the water.

re heating that shower water... when I am out in the wild I only have use of 4x13amp sockets in my van (which are solar-powered). My leisure battery operates lighting and water pumps, but does not feed any sockets.

My van does not have 2 pin sockets. So, since the pumps I have looked at today on the internet seem to be two pinned, can I use my solar powered sockets for this new internal shower I am going to have a go at installing - if so how ?

Nigel (*) I will endeavour to come over to yours and have a look at your set up if thats ok

(*) pleeeease let me have got the name right this time round !!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back