Condensed Information

belbri

I made this checklist for quick information, I print it on photographic paper and leave in glove box.

May be useful for other members to substitute their information.

Apologies in advance for files, I still got stabilisers on my computer.

Brian
Condensed  info..JPG

Great idea Belbri (y) Those tyre dimensions are a bit worrying.:whistle:
I have the height Dymo taped to my sun visor.

Tyre pressures look low, mine are 225/75r/16c and it says 85psi but i have them at 65/70 psi.

Tyre pressures look low, mine are 225/75r/16c and it says 85psi but i have them at 65/70 psi.

The camper is a Peugeot 807 I converted 8 years ago, she weighs around 2000kg.
Since converted she has travelled over 130,000 in UK and Ireland, love the Antrim coast by the way Trev.
Get around 20,000 miles front tyres and 30,000+ on rear, she also averages over 40 mpg.

Brian

My list has both imperial and metric dimensions & tyre pressures

I also have speed limits for solo & towing for UK & EU.

Reactions: R0B
The camper is a Peugeot 807 I converted 8 years ago, she weighs around 2000kg.
Since converted she has travelled over 130,000 in UK and Ireland, love the Antrim coast by the way Trev.
Get around 20,000 miles front tyres and 30,000+ on rear, she also averages over 40 mpg.

Brian
Nice run up past the white lady to cushendal. (y)hope you did the glens.

Wow! Love the wagon.

Thank you,
The camper suits our needs perfectly, especially on the lanes we use.
If we are going to Scotland we leave South Wales around 8-00 pm Beryl normally drops off to sleep, I set the cruise at 65 mph and listen to a talking book, (Lee Child is a favourite), stop for a snooze if tired then carry on with adventure.
We may turn left at Gretna Green to Dumfries and Galloway or carry on up towards the Highlands. depending on mood or weather.
We enjoy the travelling and exploring, most unusual if we spend more than 1 night anywhere.
We do not enjoy sites where we are in a field with lots of neighbours and no view but use them every few days for facilities, preferably just pay for facilities, showers etc..
.We do explore inland but like to listen to the sea or river going to sleep.

Let's get rid of Coronavirus and we can all get back to living our dreams.

Thank you,
The camper suits our needs perfectly, especially on the lanes we use.
If we are going to Scotland we leave South Wales around 8-00 pm Beryl normally drops off to sleep, I set the cruise at 65 mph and listen to a talking book, (Lee Child is a favourite), stop for a snooze if tired then carry on with adventure.
We may turn left at Gretna Green to Dumfries and Galloway or carry on up towards the Highlands. depending on mood or weather.
We enjoy the travelling and exploring, most unusual if we spend more than 1 night anywhere.
We do not enjoy sites where we are in a field with lots of neighbours and no view but use them every few days for facilities, preferably just pay for facilities, showers etc..
.We do explore inland but like to listen to the sea or river going to sleep.

Let's get rid of Coronavirus and we can all get back to living our dreams.

I spent many holidays on my own in a Citroen Dispatch with a roof tent. I had a loo, coolbox and camping stove in the back of the little van, slept 'upstairs' and absolutely loved it. I slept in the rooftent at -11 near Loch Lomond and wasn't in the least uncomfortable. I could never persuade Julie to go with me though until I bought a proper motorhome.

We are now in a self build PVC which is as small as she will go, but I would love to go back to smaller vehicle camping.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back