Chester next Easter

FannyFour

Somebody told me that there was a thread about the Chester Camperfest next Easter here but I cannot find anything so they must have seen something on a different web site?
Is anyone from WC going?

F4

Discount code

If your going use code MF25 for 25% discount...

Done and dusted, Chester racecourse Camperfest 2017

Hi

Thanks for heads up on 25% off. This deal last until 1st Dec so means arrive Thursday if wanted and can leave Monday for £30 odd, not bad me thinks.
Walking distance from Chester racecourse to city too seemingly.

Im booked, anyone else up for it?

F4

Steve

Hi

Thanks for heads up on 25% off. This deal last until 1st Dec so means arrive Thursday if wanted and can leave Monday for £30 odd, not bad me thinks.

F4

Steve

The racecourse is about 100m from the city walls and about 1/4 mile to the city centre

Hi

F4

Steve

Hi Steve I've booked so might see you there anyone else going

Chester meet 2017 camper and food fest - Alltogever

By all accounts if we go in in convoy they can put us near each other otherwise they say it would not be possible so perhaps we could meet up before?

Steve

Hi all. Bit off topic, but Is there any overnight parking on the car park next to the city walls. It's in the POI but don't fancy traveling and having to find somewhere else

Thanks

You mean the Little Roodee car park. Yes you can stay overnight still. Slight difference in how you pay now. Make sure you take a ticket on entering from the 'car' machine, the other machine is for coaches which cost more. Cafe there now closed but toilets are still open. Google Chester Parking for times of entry and exit.

You mean the Little Roodee car park. Yes you can stay overnight still. Slight difference in how you pay now. Make sure you take a ticket on entering from the 'car' machine, the other machine is for coaches which cost more. Cafe there now closed but toilets are still open. Google Chester Parking for times of entry and exit.

on checking google street view it says the upper machine is for buses, coaches and oversize vehicles. does anybody know what an oversize vehicle actually is? my motorhome is 7.4m is that oversize?

Chester CamperFest Anybody out there

At CamperFest Chester any wild campers here had a quick look round but dident see any wild stickers.

No Wild Campers

I was at Chester and had a good time at the Festival and of course Chester was lovely.
Didnt find another Wild Camping sticker though, wonder how many others were there?

F4

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back