Cheapest Brakedown insurance

Shockingdog

Free Member
Time to get the wheels moving again after lockdown. Can anyone please tell me the cheapest brakedown
price / deal around at the moment ? Thanks.

Please read THE POLICY VERY CAREFULLY
Cheap can mean lots of exclusions.
I have seen islands excluded, no good if going to Scotland or Isle of Wight etc.
And beware of requirements, not just full service but also spare tyre. ( Not a tube of goo. )

Our breakdown cover is £88.55 but you do have to have your motorhome, RV or camper with us. We have no age, height, weight or length restriction and it automatically includes 180 days European cover - so you don't have to pay to top it up if you travel to Europe like you do with so many providers.

Our policy also provides homestart cover which is handy.

Last edited:
Please note anyone with a newer Ducato, you get three years free breakdown recovery, not two which is the warranty period.

I have a Nationwide account, which includes breakdown cover, mobile phone insurance and travel insurance. There is a monthly service charge which if you count the benefits is fairly reasonable

Same with my NatWest Black account.

Many things covered including breakdown. It also includes use of VIP lounges at airports for me and anybody travelling with me, which is good because I'm quite a posh bloke as any of the 'erberts on 'ere will tell you.

Many things covered including breakdown. It also includes use of VIP lounges at airports for me and anybody travelling with me, which is good because I'm quite a posh bloke as any of the 'erberts on 'ere will tell you.
I beg your pudding, I wers brungded up propers.

Yep certainly flash git never a hair out of place

Weight of van at time of recovery or GVW? 🥴
Never weighed mine when recovered by AA from a scotish trip a couple of years ago. Just as well....fully loaded with Black pudding and cootie :eek: :eek: asked only asked length and width.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back