cheap fix..

byron

if your sick of plastics going grey on your bumpers etc,, try some cheapo smooth peanut butter...............
i wipe a small amount on a greenie or wrag etc,,you will be amazed,, tried allsorts but this lasts,,,,,,,,,
have fun.......

if your sick of plastics going grey on your bumpers etc,, try some cheapo smooth peanut butter...............
i wipe a small amount on a greenie or wrag etc,,you will be amazed,, tried allsorts but this lasts,,,,,,,,,
have fun.......

I use linseed oil on mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tranivanman

Monkey trouble

Hi Byron,

Don't you find it attracts Monkeys,:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Snowbirds.

have fun.......

It's ok............but I broke 3 teeth trying to eat the bumper..............much better on crackers you know:lol-053:

also use a hot air paint stripper slowly over the bumper, gets rid and never returns

I suspect it is the oil in the peanut butter that is doing the trick.

Are you going to get home one day and find animals have been nibbling at your bumper?

Steve.

Some advice.
Don't go to a safari park after or the monkeys wont just take your windscreen wipers.

I know this seems like a stupid question but how did you discover this?
Did you try anything else in the cupboard.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back