Champing at the bit

rockape

Well it's just over ten days before I get away to eastern spain, and I'm not allowed to start packing up, what do you do to tread water until the day of departure?

Cross the channel on the 15th. We have steadily packing which is an excellent idea as you check and double check. When are you crossing Mike and when you refer to eastern Spain what area?

Cross the channel on the 15th. We have steadily packing which is an excellent idea as you check and double check. When are you crossing Mike and when you refer to eastern Spain what area?

Crossing from Newhaven 10 o'clock on the 15 th. heading thru central France towards Millau and then Narbonne towards the border.
Ending up at Beniccasim north of Castelon, staying at Bonterra park.

Watch out for my sticker.

Last edited:
Crossing from Newhaven 10 o'clock on the 15 th. heading thru central France towards Millau and then Narbonne towards the border.
Ending up at Beniccasim north of Castelon, staying at Bonterra park.

Watch out for my sticker.

Very much the same route we will be taking. Have stayed on Bonterra Park in the past and very much like Beniccasim, in fact the coastal area in this region is excellent. Enjoy and if you pass an Autocruise with a Saltire on the back, give a toot.

Well it's just over ten days before I get away to eastern spain, and I'm not allowed to start packing up, what do you do to tread water until the day of departure?

Don't hang about , just go

what do you do to tread water until the day of departure?

We're off on the 10th, at the moment I'm still trying to decide what extra documents, if any, I should take.:rolleyes2:

Having a carvery in Worthing at the moment, and then will be parked up on the dockside ready for tomorrow's sailing. Happy times.

learn a bit of the lingo , this may help Learning to speak "Spanglish"

Hello .... Hola
Please .... Por Favor
Thank You .... Gracias
Beer(s) .... Cerveza(s)
One .... Uno
Two .... Dos
More .... Mas
The same .... Lo Mismo
Goodbye ..... Adios

Just combine these as you require.
e.g. to get three beers
"Hola, Dos Cervezas por favor" wait a second then "Uno Mas" when they arrive "Gracias"

To get the next round "Lo Mismo por favor"

What more do you need?
:cheers:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back