Cassette kart/trolley

DnK

Free Member
Found this in Halfords today.

Halfords Folding Festival Kart Trol...

The last couple of cassette empties I've had to walk a fair distance to empty and thought to myself this aint gonna get easier as I get older so need to look for a trolly. Bingo - found one on a price drop. £8!

If it's a festival one that probably means you're supposed to use it once & then leave it in the middle of a field.

The wheels on that one look quite small for use on grass. We use a Shopping Trolley. I made a wooden base to clip on for carrying the cassette and the Wife can use it for shopping (with the shopping bag refitted).

Found this in Halfords today.

Halfords Folding Festival Kart Trol...

The last couple of cassette empties I've had to walk a fair distance to empty and thought to myself this aint gonna get easier as I get older so need to look for a trolly. Bingo - found one on a price drop. £8!

Yes, good idea, maplins also did a fold up one.

I can remember once I was younger carrying in my arms a large microwave oven, very heavy, purchased my first trolley soon after that !

:wave::wave::wave:

Why not just fit a pipe from cassette through floor to left side of van with a electric valve so you can dump down a drain when shopping at the sea front,after all the sea always stinks so no one will bat a eye.:scared::lol-053::lol-053::lol-053:

The one I have looks very much like this
Summit Folding Festival Travel Trolley Sack Truck Luggage Camping 50 KG Load
though I think it was under a tenner from Lidl many years ago. But perhaps I misremember.
No way would it carry 50KG as it claims, but it is fine with a full toilet cassette.
I have a proper heavy duty sack cart for big batteries, but they are a lot more than 50KG each.

I've been looking for one of these for carrying my 25Ltr waste water container, the black ones with the 2 red caps, but most have narrow wheels thats are not much good on grass, this looks the best one yet, nice wide wheels, but not as wide as a wastemaster, if nothing better is suggested I`ll get one of these.

The one I have looks very much like this
Summit Folding Festival Travel Trolley Sack Truck Luggage Camping 50 KG Load
though I think it was under a tenner from Lidl many years ago. But perhaps I misremember.
No way would it carry 50KG as it claims, but it is fine with a full toilet cassette.
I have a proper heavy duty sack cart for big batteries, but they are a lot more than 50KG each.
I have bought about 5 of these at car boot sale, people used to use these to carry their suitcases before suitcases had wheels.

Have only paid a pound each except one that was in a sealed bag new, and that was two pounds.

In recent years have taken the trolley to spain to carry shopping home, they come in very handy when they only cost a pound or two ! Should explain I get a cardboard box at the supermarket.

:banana::banana::banana:

Our waste tank lasts for about a week, so we've never needed a waste water container. How long does just 25 litres capacity last?

Fresh tank is 110Ltrs, waste tank is 95 Ltrs, but a site we use often and sometimes for 4/5 days has a bit of a treck, up a hill, to the wast drain, so rather than move the van to the waste water drain I stick the 25Ltr container under the waste pipe and carry it to the drain when it starts to get kinda full.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back