Cards accepted at French fuel stations

Yes we have an external point we had no problem in France or portugal .and hopefull it will be ok here except for the Carlisle Calor centre at kingstown Carlisle I see they are on the list we have printed out.Alan is going to e-mail them to see why we couldnt get any there.We found it great and half the price of changing the red cylinders, a tich bit expensive to have put in but if we live long enough we will recoupe the money lol We are debating a solar panel now went to Aljazure in Portugal to have one fitted but thought he was charging us more than we had been told it was.He wanted 850Euro for a 95 ah ..
Val

alanval said:
Yes we have an external point we had no problem in France or portugal .and hopefull it will be ok here except for the Carlisle Calor centre at kingstown Carlisle I see they are on the list we have printed out.Alan is going to e-mail them to see why we couldnt get any there.We found it great and half the price of changing the red cylinders, a tich bit expensive to have put in but if we live long enough we will recoupe the money lol We are debating a solar panel now went to Aljazure in Portugal to have one fitted but thought he was charging us more than we had been told it was.He wanted 850Euro for a 95 ah ..
Val

Val,

I assume you mean http://www.ffsolar.com/ they fitted our panel ten years ago and it's still going strong. The panel is on it's third van now.

Don

Its one of those wish we had gone and had it done senarios,lol. Next time unless we get a deal at he York show.

Val

I've used a Tesco's VISA card at the unmanned pumps at Auchan, and at a SuperU in France at the end of June this year.

Simon

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back