caravan clubs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 87152
  • Start date
We belong to both clubs mainly for the wider choice of CL/CS. However we do find the esso fuel card offered by the camc useful. This gives 4ppl off diesel and 3ppl off petrol and can be used for any vehicle. The value of this will depend upon your personal circumstances, of course, but it works for us as it's a trek to our nearest supermarket fuel and the two nearby petrol stations are both esso.

I was recently chatting with a friend who is setting up a small site.
He said CMC were restrictive in the extreme but CCC were very flexible and helpful.
I have been a member of CMC and found they are only interested in promoting their main sites and will not allow servicing only.
If I join another club it will be CCC

I have been a member of CMC and found they are only interested in promoting their main sites and will not allow servicing only.
I believe you are right. For example, you cannot map search on the camc website for CLs that are open all year. This is a silly ploy to force you onto their club sites.
As I said above, we persist with both clubs mainly for the wider choice. If I had to choose one it would be CCC.

Used a few ccc sites and find them very good, not too fussy and not many rules etc, the only niggle i have is they charge the same even though the facilities are closed at the moment.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back