Canada is back !

jagmanx

As of soon !
No covid restrictions or tests required either entering Canada or returning to uk.
Thus maybe 2022 mid-april for 4 or 5 months !
Wait and see.
We first have to get to Thailand for the winter.
Then get to Uk next spring.
Thailand is now Red.
This does not matter for going but still issues which may be resolved on 01 October.
Reasonably confident 2022 will see this resolved.
Nothing to do yet apart from being patient x many

As of soon !
No covid restrictions or tests required either entering Canada or returning to uk.
Thus maybe 2022 mid-april for 4 or 5 months !
Wait and see.
We first have to get to Thailand for the winter.
Then get to Uk next spring.
Thailand is now Red.
This does not matter for going but still issues which may be resolved on 01 October.
Reasonably confident 2022 will see this resolved.
Nothing to do yet apart from being patient x many
Are you shipping your MH over there?

We still have credit on a MH rental in Canada after our trip there was cancelled last year. The one thing that really puts me off a long haul flight is the thought of wearing a mask for the duration - I hate the bloody things with a vengeance.
The airline was also holding credit but a class action forced them to refund passengers.

There are still some restrictions planned for entry to Canada. Link
Thanks Bill,
I also note Halifax can be used.
We are both fully vaccinated and it shows on the "MyGp app"
Planning mid April 2022

Reactions: 2cv
We’d planned Seabridge Liverpool - Halifax April 22. Problem is our six month itinerary included the U.S. and if they don’t open by then we’ll need to put the whole thing on hold as it was planned around ’normal weather patterns’. Would’t want to be hauling back over the Trans-Canada highway too late in the year!

We still have credit on a MH rental in Canada after our trip there was cancelled last year. The one thing that really puts me off a long haul flight is the thought of wearing a mask for the duration - I hate the bloody things with a vengeance.
The airline was also holding credit but a class action forced them to refund passengers.
Do they not allow the use of visors on aircraft?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back