Campingaz 907 gas cylinder refill required

Its possible to refill them from a donor gas bottle put upside down on a chair with the 907 below it with a pigtail hose with threaded ends connecting them its not instant takes a little while for the gas to run out the top bottle and fill the 907. save you a few £ as well what they charge for 907s
Sorry not for me, if I tried that, I'd probably blow up my home, street & me :)

Not sure how it could get to you (as I am in the east Scottish Borders), but I have a 907 which I think is full and you can have for whatever the going rate for a swap - and you can keep your empty :)
Thanks for your kind offer, but unfortunately we are at different ends of the country.

I changed my gas locker. As 907 are not where you run out . 7.5 kg now but the little BBQ gas looks plentifully.
If I upgraded now I'll look at bbq gas containers and new vale. As B&Q hold stock. 5 kg
My gas locker is a factory installed part of the compact van's conversion, it's sealed & vented remotely from the rest of the camper-van to comply with Gasafe UK Reg's & to ensure Safety. I have to find a suitable cylinder within dimensions.

Thanks, Super expensive at around £175, may be my best option as nothing larger will fit. Thanks
But compare the cost of refilling with LPG at a filling station against the cost of buying a 907 refill. Won't take many refills to get a return on your investment!

Wouldn,t think you,d be very popular topping up a small refillable at a filling station with a ltr of gas

Reactions: Caz

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back