Camping time at Aldi again

No aldi here only in southern ireland,but cannot see one thing on there any use to campervans,more for wobbly boxes.

can anyone tell me if the mini oven would work in the home or is it just designed for motorhomes....dont know about electrics

other than i think for the home it has to be 240v ??????? and motorhomes etc is 12v??????dont know if i have got that correct

can anyone tell me if the mini oven would work in the home or is it just designed for motorhomes....dont know about electrics

other than i think for the home it has to be 240v ??????? and motorhomes etc is 12v??????dont know if i have got that correct

Trixie it’s power source is stated as mains which means it’s ok for house and if you are on hook up ,not 12volt
Hope this helps

Thank you for the 'heads up', I think I will get one of the collapsible buckets ... hope it doesn't collapse when it is full!

Was in Aldi yesterday and they have a few of the items in already,steps/oven...but I think they are[electrical goods] a tad misleading when they say for caravan as all[don't know yet about the tv] are mains powered so as I said before don't pre order until you find out what voltage the item is.
a bit of research works wonders...as does a bit of sun...still waiting on that one..lol

Thanks for highlighting this....get loads of E mails so most get put in spam. Really like the camping and cycling stuff at Aldi

Does anyone know if all this stuff is available in-store? Quite like the look of the 🐕 bed but I can't get things delivered.

Caz says she has ordered some stuff bu not sure what, I did say NO when she mentioned the washing machine :)

Pity they haven't ant collapsible watering cans

Well since iv mentioned this post to the wife she has been on and filled her online basket! Haha.....she not amused though that they have already sold out of collapsable washing up bowls.....im sure Ebay will have them though

Ordered the single step online, free delivery arrived today. Easier than dodging the trolleys and ankle biters.

aldi tv

got telly yesterday, 21" great picture ..sound a wee bit tinny... but attach a separate speaker and hey presto fantastic...... dvd great too and its 240v and 12v

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back