Camping-Car Park ........... BEWARE !

Wooie1958

Seen quite a few threads relating to Camping-Car Park so there`s something i need to make you aware of.

Been a member for a few years now and had the PACK'PRIVILÈGES as well at a cost of 29€ per year which enables you to pre-book a place on one of the aires.

I also had credit on my account so i didn`t have to fanny around with payment when entering an aire as the cost came off the credit balance once you`d left.

We will no longer be going abroad so i contacted C-CP to get my remaing 68€ credit refunded to my bank account.

C-CP are refusing to refund saying they want a copy of the " IBAN certificate " that was issued when i paid credit into my account, there was no such thing and i`ve even contacted TSB who haven`t a clue what they mean.

I`ve now all but written off the 68€ because i cannot devote any more time into trying to retrieve my money as my wife`s health has taken a turn for the worse so i need to put all my efforts and concentration into helping her.

Seen quite a few threads relating to Camping-Car Park so there`s something i need to make you aware of.

Been a member for a few years now and had the PACK'PRIVILÈGES as well at a cost of 29€ per year which enables you to pre-book a place on one of the aires.

I also had credit on my account so i didn`t have to fanny around with payment when entering an aire as the cost came off the credit balance once you`d left.

We will no longer be going abroad so i contacted C-CP to get my remaing 68€ credit refunded to my bank account.

C-CP are refusing to refund saying they want a copy of the " IBAN certificate " that was issued when i paid credit into my account, there was no such thing and i`ve even contacted TSB who haven`t a clue what they mean.

I`ve now all but written off the 68€ because i cannot devote any more time into trying to retrieve my money as my wife`s health has taken a turn for the worse so i need to put all my efforts and concentration into helping her.
I had to prove a payment recently, and did it ( as they suggested) by finding the payment online and clicking on "details" it had a confirmation of payment and, I think, reference number which I took a screenshot of. Might be worth trying to do it that way?

Graham swmbo says top it up to min ammount just above it and you get refund this is one idea ,she thinks it's a hundred then after a few weeks you can withdraw full ammount but pkease check this firstly it is stated somewhere

I was going to use them last week, opened the app log in and went to book at Dreux total cost was around 60eu for the night with the annual fees and stuff that was added on, wont be bothering with them again.

Perhaps you could pass your card to someone could use the cards credit and if the balance is successfully reduced to near zero, reimburse you.
Nothing to lose, just have to get someone trustworthy to utilise the credit, if it doesn’t work, then you are no worse off.
I always simply top up at each use by the chargeable amount of the stay.

Davy

I was going to use them last week, opened the app log in and went to book at Dreux total cost was around 60eu for the night with the annual fees and stuff that was added on, wont be bothering with them again.
If you'd just turned up it would have been €12.86 we been using them for several years just have the card never found one full yet

Thanks for all the replies. I`ve tried eveything yet they are still refusing to refund 🤬😡🤬😡

I`ve now waved goodbye to 68€ because i cannot devote anymore time to this as my wife`s treatment had intensified and they are seriously doing my fcuking head in.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:200)

mark61, gypo, RichardHelen262, Topmast, AdriaTwin, RSD7a, Boris7, ajb70, GMJ, clarkpeacock, Sharon the Cat, Tonybvi, andyjanet, REC, SimonM, Dezi, Robmac, alan1958, jacquigem, Biggarmac, mistericeman, izwozral, number14, Andys, maingate, Drover, trevskoda, The laird, runnach, GeoffL, alcam, Scotia, SCRUMPY BOY, walpeter, Makzine, alwaysared, AllanD, mariesnowgoose, Heppy, Livotlout, DTF, peejay, n brown, guerdeval, Doigy, CHAIRMAN, Gadabout2, shortcircuit, Rutaria, trooper2000, st3v3, Fisherman, Pauljenny, vwalan, Jo001, brucews, yeoblade, colinm, pamjon, r4dent, oppy, barryd, TeamRienza, witzend, Petes, jeffmossy, kwill, bdastu, cornish hymer, V1nny, noah and nelly, Tezza33, saxonborg, adriahome, Alberto, jann, mygrassisblue, denmar, chrishunter, winks, rugbyken, JVG, HurricaneSmith, jagmanx, jordan, ewen, Val54, cooperman, TJBi, motorwaycafe, Steve and Julie, topchook, 2cv, belbri, trixie88, jeanette, The Jacks, NSY, kevlakes, Bigshug, Rond, wilsal, yorkslass, Tim120, Obanboy666, NudeJude, geoffnmurph, Walkingmox, Chip, hamsterberg27, GeorgeK, hellofriend, Okta, Sean, Justing, Ian and Cath, ironman, helmit, gabby82, matbic, Otter1959, paulhelenwilko, barge1914, gasgas, QFour, caledonia, Debroos, kingfisher1, Wheelie, campervanannie, Rod, reiverlad, MartinFife, Budgie, Canalsman, Wildrock, Vandulinka, swedenut, iampatman, myvanwy, gdf, merl, smg, 1 Cup, davep10000, scampa, Bouydog, Lee, Ex Greeny, 1807truckman, longtoedsloth, Martin P, painter01, Cosmicyoyo, trevexess, tidewatcher, Gerry Attrick, CavityandLacey, britcoms, bellars, HippyDub, Snuffkin, Silew, Bilw, RJH, Jeavsy, Brad, Motoroamer, davef, 5andy, ronwood, Pete Rachel, jonc, Caz, BM48, Alun100, jaybeeonline, Vatsmith, Elfit, Di1234, Cie, Mikebike, mick n jules, Windy6, Nomad Nelly, Kraken, Muddypuddler, Jiwawa, TeamPuffin, aross, Rodders1234, mike w, martsb, Hobie, Sgrockle, Buzzard, hank, dvla3336, denboy, mike2222,
Back