Campervan

tjay

After a disastrous last year, our Elddis broke down in France, cost £900 to get fixed, driven to Darlington to see friends at Cleveland Motorhomes to find out our friend and owner had been murdered in the pub in Yarm by three thugs.
We stayed fir his funeral and whilst waiting asked to get moho habitation check.
Epic fail ! Serious damp everywhere! 90% in some locations, turns out dealer we bought from gav us a mick mouse hab check and did not tell us it had missed the years before and that it had damp.
So avoid Edwards Motorhomes.
Anyway Because of above Elddis said water warranty null in void.
So many thousands later be Decided to seel the moho at a loss.
Now we have bought a Nissan Nv400 that we are going to convert with help from friends.
So if anyone can recommend a sparky to help,advise me near us in Dundee it would be much appreciated.
So as the saying goes ,watch this space..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240207_115311_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240207_115311_Facebook.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 27
Hi, there is a member on here called ‘wildebus’ who has helped me enormously via the messaging on here and I believe he is based in Scotland but no idea where. Good luck with the project .vThere were other helpful members too but I know he’s up your way.

Last edited:
Reactions: liz
Hi, there is a member on here called ‘wildebus’ who has helped me enormously via the messaging on here and I believe he is based in Scotland but no idea where. Good luck with the project .vThere were other helpful members too but I know he’s up your way.
He's retired now

Back