Campervan.

Cannot imagine taking Gran out for the day and her sh-ting in the open loo for all to see, or anyone else for that matter, no seat belts on rear seats either, an ill give it a miss.

Glad I ain't got a gran or I did a big bus. 😂

Layout works for me, although one belted seat would be handy.

No further belts, grans or kids would be allowed if we owned it. Is anyone in the UK building to this spec I wonder?

Probably better :)

Sure Errol, coastline campers, would build to that spec.

He did have a more conventional conversion on a Ducato on show at the Stratford show.
I wonder if they or anyone else have fitted Tesla batteries to their conversions? The other thing I liked about the US conversion was the viewing window in the waste and fresh water tanks, such a simple idea.

The other thing I liked about the US conversion was the viewing window in the waste and fresh water tanks, such a simple idea.
We just open the garage door to see the fresh water level. Grey tank gives a smell when it overflows full, simples! ;)
Seriously when one tank is empty it's time to empty tother one. But yes, a nice touch the illumination.

Some serious numbers on the leccy. He did say NINE thousand watt hours?
Phil's juices must be flowing. o_O
Not as much as you think. My Stripey Daktari Camper had 7,620Wh. Phils new setup will work out at over 15,000Wh :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back