camper miles

Roughly about 800 2 trips south east pre lockdown and one trip to the east coast last week my average yearly is 13000, going to be well down this year.

Just over 200 miles for me... basically just the trip home from the New Year meet which was almost 6 months ago! 😢😢😭

Speedos are usually at zero when they pull you up. You'd be very unlucky to have a copper running besides you to check it. :)

Last edited:
Ducato digital speedo's can drift out and progressively get worse 2002 era i had 1 like went backwards settling further back as time went by - known fault with them - didn't come into mot at time - used sat nav for speedo

Not moved an inch out the drive but I’ve had some cracking nights 😜😂 Now I know what owning a big static caravan would be like and they can keep it.

Nowhere near enough. Bl%dy thing’s been SORN all of June. Still only 8 months into eternity leave, and I’m sitting here in the dining room, while Nic watches odd people make Earl Grey curd. And no, I didn’t know there was such a thing either.
High light of my day? Queuing for an hour and a half at the local tidy tip, and going into Northampton.
If nothing else, got the freezer installation finished this afternoon.Power lead hard wired to batteries, fused of course.
Apart from that. Bored sh witless. Went for a walk after dinner. An hour well spent,if nothing else.

Mileage this year 4300 ish. Insured for 10000. Got to go some then?

According to our tracker log, 4859 miles.
Heres a log of where we went, starting and finishing in Brittany.

A9B814BC-F893-4E4E-8C2E-484F394B8CD9.png

Just one trip to England, so 500 miles, then 20miles for exercise since lockdown. Did fly 12000 miles in March though before following the FCO advice to return home 🙁 (without the camper of course)

how many miles have you done in your camper in the 1st half of this year, ie 1st of january to 30th of june ? we have just done 186 miles. this is because i was in hospital in february & then recovery nothing serious just took a bit of time. then the lockdown came along. tony
how many miles have you done in your camper in the 1st half of this year, ie 1st of january to 30th of june ? we have just done 186 miles. this is because i was in hospital in february & then recovery nothing serious just took a bit of time. then the lockdown came along. tony
About 5000 miles round France, Portugal and Spain in January and February

Not Enough:mad::mad: New year trip Scotland 550 February 120 little trip over the border, a couple of 30 -60 mile run out during the last few weeks since restriction for travel in England lifted but no overnight stops.

About 150 - a trip into the Brecon Beacons where I spent the night wildcamping on National Tyres' forecourt with a broken suspension spring. Shortly after this we had rain, rain, rain and then were marooned for a week due to the floods. Once these subsided then I had 2 weeks keeping an eye on hubby who developed Covid symptoms along with 3 colleagues (one tested positive, the other was negative so have doubts re the test) and then lockdown followed.

Not the best year for camping and now my van is on the market so no plans for the summer either.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back