camper miles

tony

how many miles have you done in your camper in the 1st half of this year, ie 1st of january to 30th of june ?
we have just done 186 miles.
this is because i was in hospital in february & then recovery nothing serious just took a bit of time.
then the lockdown came along.

tony

less than 50. been working throughout, just a run to get engine up to temp and de rust brakes :(

As far as gibralter and back feb until beginning of april into uk (y)

2,800, 2 trips to Scotland and 6 to the lakes.
Since lockdown, 90 miles. A trip to dealer for first hab service and a runout to check things were ok.

Dunno, My odometer packed up years ago. I rely on satnag to observe speed limits.
It must be a few thou, down to south of Spain in Jan, came back through France in late March when things were getting ridiculous down there.
Did a few trips up the East coast in that hot weather so the van hasn't been stationary for long.

left early january came back just before easter tripometer shows 3780 mls but that does include 350 mls to the ferry & back ,

No idea. I got a couple of local weekends away and then however many miles it is from the south coast to Dumfries and Galloway and back with the 250 mile run around there. Since the lockdown I've probably done another 100.

Less than 100, everything we had planned got cancelled.

The trip to London for the Dolls House fair, the trip to Ireland in April, the trip to Norway in June and lastly the trip to France in September all cancelled.

I know everyone is going over to France and Spain but the wife isn`t keen in case it all kicks off again which it probably will the way all the lunatics are acting.

• Sad
Reactions: REC
Just over 50 miles, to the dealer & back. We had 2 lots of holiday booked from work in March & over Easter, both went COVID tits up.

Not enough about 20
I have done about the same, I have been ill since Dec so the only runout was for new tyres, thankfully I seem to be recovering at last but apart from a couple of meets we are not planning much

I know everyone is going over to France and Spain but the wife isn`t keen in case it all kicks off again which it probably will the way all the lunatics are acting.
Maggy isn't keen on going yet either, she would probably change her mind if I make her buy her own wine at UK prices :ROFLMAO:

Due to circumstances we have only done about 650 miles in the last 12 months. :(

Only short runs this year to keep everything from seizing up.

how many miles have you done in your camper in the 1st half of this year, ie 1st of january to 30th of june ?
we have just done 186 miles.
this is because i was in hospital in february & then recovery nothing serious just took a bit of time.
then the lockdown came along.

tony
To my brothers & back (196 miles) & 3 trips to Tesco click & collect (2.4 miles), so less than 200 miles...

I have done about the same, I have been ill since Dec so the only runout was for new tyres, thankfully I seem to be recovering at last but apart from a couple of meets we are not planning much
Maggy isn't keen on going yet either, she would probably change her mind if I make her buy her own wine at UK prices :ROFLMAO:
Like you have not been good since Christmas, so it's been one 50 mile trip to MK, a 20 mile trip for MOT, and a 30 mile day out last week. At the moment it's not looking that we can get away till the autumn. :(

This year? nice round figure. Ziltch. Hoping to go into Europe for a couple of months end of Aug.

2,945 miles precisely. Spent Christmas and new year in Alicante province. Meandered down the Med. from Mid January. Inland to Cordoba, down to Portugal all nice and easy. Then End of March 1468 miles Algarve to Zeebrugge to get the Hull ferry. Since 26/3/2020 Zero miles. Tomorrow (newly taxed) it will go less than a mile to the garage for a service.

Dunno, My odometer packed up years ago. I rely on satnag to observe speed limits.
It must be a few thou, down to south of Spain in Jan, came back through France in late March when things were getting ridiculous down there.
Did a few trips up the East coast in that hot weather so the van hasn't been stationary for long.
You do realise it is an offence to drive a vehicle without a speedometer

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back