Cameron McNeish Video on Lochore Country park

Interesting video but didn't mention a thing about toilet disposal point. Looked on the Lochore website and still no mention. Does anyone know.

Also it wasn't mentioned that 5th night is free and doesn't have to be in succession as they monitor your stays and credit the 5th night as a freebie.

7.00 minutes in there is mention of waste disposal and images shows what looks like black waste disposal. Same as CS I stay on regularly, no mention or image of drive over grey waste disposal.

7.00 minutes in there is mention of waste disposal and images shows what looks like black waste disposal. Same as CS I stay on regularly, no mention or image of drive over grey waste disposal.
There is no grey water disposal currently available. They installed EHU two years ago, had to upgrade black waste facility this year, and are looking into grey water disposal. However as it’s connected to the sewerage system you can put grey water down the toilet waste facility, but it’s not ideal.

Last edited:
Interesting video but didn't mention a thing about toilet disposal point. Looked on the Lochore website and still no mention. Does anyone know.

Also it wasn't mentioned that 5th night is free and doesn't have to be in succession as they monitor your stays and credit the 5th night as a freebie.
They have had issues with their toilet waste due to misuse by locals who put things down the hole blocking it. They have now hopefully rectified this issue, and the toilet waste is available. Also 7 minutes into the video Cameron mentions the facility and shows it on his video.

Thanks folks, I did note that waste disposal was mentioned but didn't notice the CPD in the background.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back