Cambridge

Goggles

Free Member
Has anyone tried to overnight in Trumpington Park & Ride or is it a big no no? :sleep-027:

We have parked there and had to leave by 6.30 pm, not 100 % sure but I think it's a no no ...
I am sure others will know.
Not easy to get into they let you in by the John Lewis building, we drove through the bus lane whoops.

Just found this from my question last year ...

The height barrier is only on the first entrance when coming off m11. I think the next turning left is into the car park

"Trumpington Park & Ride is situated on junction 11 of the M11 has spaces for camper vans. There are two entrances to the site. DO NOT USE ENTRANCE FROM SLIP ROAD OFF THE M11 due to height barrier in this entrance.

The entrance along Hauxton Road, entered via a set of traffic lights onto a rounabout should be used. On the roundabout there is signage advising camper vans where to drive to. Once at this point there is a button to press which triggers the barrier to raise."

No overnight parking allowed at any sites. All camper vans must exit the site before 6.30 p.m. Only cars can exit after the sites close.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back