Cambelt

Any idea how much for timing belt Change on 2008 fiat Ducato

Hi I just had my cambelt on my fiat ducato fixed around £500 make sure you take it to a good garage as I had to have it done 3 times until they got it right .If the timing is just a fraction out it will not work properly I would advise take to a fiat garage

Hey Baden. Small garage about 450pounds. Including the waterpump, please change this at the same time. Belive me. P/M me if you wish. John.

Hey Baden. Small garage about 450pounds. Including the waterpump, please change this at the same time. Belive me. P/M me if you wish. John.

If yours has idler pulleys get the lot changed as the adjuster if it's this type. One job that cannot be skimped on as it could result in disaster.

Where are you folks anyone in Nottinghamshire could recommend a garage ?
Thanks

I assume that you have not got the 2200cc 100bhp multijet engine. If by any chance you have don't worry about a cam belt change - this engine has a camshaft chain which is supposed to last for the life of the engine

Get a price from a reputable garage and then a fiat dealership,the fiat price prob will be more but ask them to price match ,in this day and age it does happen ,£400 plus vat is about the norm.

My recomendation for a garaje in Nottinghamshire is Yardleys Sutton Road Kirkby in Ashfield they have looked after my motorhome for the past 9 years and i bring it to them from Bilbao Spain so i must be satisfied

I decided it was well worth the 140 mile round trip to get mine done at Euro Trucks Leicester.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back