Calor gas prices?

Borders2

Last Autumn in Newton Stewart we paid some £46 for 13kg propane. Today in Kelso I paid an eyewatering £56-49! Is this a mistake or is it the actual 2024 price??

At the end of January I paid £43.33 at Russel gas at Longniddry .

£45.50 for an exchange 13kg propane at Dee Valley Caravans a week back. And I paid the same a month or so back for the same for my BBQ.

Last Autumn in Newton Stewart we paid some £46 for 13kg propane. Today in Kelso I paid an eyewatering £56-49! Is this a mistake or is it the actual 2024 price??
Was that at Agriparts?

Out of interest, there is a Flogas seller behind the old garage on Golf Course Road(?) next to the Ice Rink which could be worth trying as well? They don't sell Calor, but they sold me a 6Kg Flogas when 6Kg Calor were hard to get with £0.00 deposit on the bottle.

On 12 November I paid £46.75 for a 13kg Calor at my local garage in Lennoxtown north of Glasgow. But here are the new prices. And I see it’s officially £45.50. Our cylinder come under business use not the first category shown at the higher price.

IMG_1801.png

Last edited:
I have safefill bottles & in the space of two weeks it went up 20 pence a Lt

Was that at Agriparts?

Out of interest, there is a Flogas seller behind the old garage on Golf Course Road(?) next to the Ice Rink which could be worth trying as well? They don't sell Calor, but they sold me a 6Kg Flogas when 6Kg Calor were hard to get with £0.00 deposit on the bottle.
I tried our local Flogas nothing till sometime in April. They don't have enough to fill their cylinders it's something to do with how busy they have been during the winter.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back