Cab heater control

Ted

Has anyone any info on how the knob that directs air flow works? Whatever postion ours is set in it only blows to screen and feet. We have an '09 Ducato and it worked perfectly until yesterday!

Has anyone any info on how the knob that directs air flow works? Whatever postion ours is set in it only blows to screen and feet. We have an '09 Ducato and it worked perfectly until yesterday!

Sounds like the clogged cam may be u/s or a rod off at the heater box,you will need to get your head under the dash and operate the control to see the movement of the box flaps.

looked at mine

Had pen in my pipe work. :wave: it blocked motorised trap doors open.

Sounds like the clogged cam may be u/s or a rod off at the heater box,you will need to get your head under the dash and operate the control to see the movement of the box flaps.

Sorry but it's been a while since I had ma head down about the box flaps you'll get into trouble givin that type of advice Gordon but I'll give it a try 😜

Sorry but it's been a while since I had ma head down about the box flaps you'll get into trouble givin that type of advice Gordon but I'll give it a try ��

You'll find a nice piece of fresh steak should reduce the swelling when she gives you a black eye.
eye.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back