Bye Bye Fleetwood model car park

jeffmossy

Fleetwood model car park now got no ovenight signs up and a 3 hour parking limit,well it had to happen last time we was their we was talking to a motorhomer who had been parked for a week. Another case of digging their own grave :cry:

Lovely Fleetwood

Fleetwood model car park now got no ovenight signs up and a 3 hour parking limit,well it had to happen last time we was their we was talking to a motorhomer who had been parked for a week. Another case of digging their own grave :cry:

Someone on here also said they had stopped a week I think It was,also in Fleetwood I live 6 miles away and never realised it was nice enough to stay for a week if travelling about. Its the worried about traveller syndrome.:sad::hammer:

Is this the boating lake? if so i am not surprised i spotted this a few weeks back on facebook and thought well that will be the end of that also said it to my missus as we drove past on our way to fleetwood and seen the carpark full with not one spot for the boating club. fleetwood.jpg

Is this the boating lake? if so i am not surprised i spotted this a few weeks back on facebook and thought well that will be the end of that also said it to my missus as we drove past on our way to fleetwood and seen the carpark full with not one spot for the boating club.View attachment 30430

Like flies round a jam pot:boat:

Drove past here this morning no vans and a big council sign saying no overnight camping or some hinge. Such a shame another great spot gone.

Mike

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back