By Royal Approval?

Justjack

Free Member
Could this be a possible new member to the site?

image.jpg

i saw her emptying her bog behind the bus stop.let the side down really

I am pleased that I don't use sites.

It must be awful when a problem family parks up next to you. :cry:

one agrees with one,especially when they let out their nasty yappy little dogs to crap all over the place.a right royal pain in the ass

Her Majesty managed to get down without the electric step. Not bad going for the Lady.☺☺

Maybe we should all write to her maj and ask her to have a one added to her royal fleet.

That way aires would spring up everywhere by Royal Command. :lol-049:

Scarborough anybody, now the most popular place for motor-homes in the country.

queen.jpg

"Its a little tight for one in there dear.

Glad I didn't Knight Mr Crapper.

For sevices to the throne!"

I wish they would join the forum, then I could really give them some grief. Up the revolution!!!

Amazing some of the celebs that have a motorhome !
I have a guy who turns up with me over the summer, stays a couple of days, sometimes a week in his motorhome. He is here for the fishing, I met him years ago while fishing the stretch of water by my home, got chatting and didn't know who he was until he told me....!.. I felt a right prat then !
I have a large yard 5 mins from the river, I get a call and he turns up and parks here for the duration.
The only person who knows who it is is my Daughter and my wife... nobody else, and he loves the anonymity.
I wont name him, but he is a big film star, and a real down to earth chap.

Amazing some of the celebs that have a motorhome !
I have a guy who turns up with me over the summer, stays a couple of days, sometimes a week in his motorhome. He is here for the fishing, I met him years ago while fishing the stretch of water by my home, got chatting and didn't know who he was until he told me....!.. I felt a right prat then !
I have a large yard 5 mins from the river, I get a call and he turns up and parks here for the duration.
The only person who knows who it is is my Daughter and my wife... nobody else, and he loves the anonymity.
I wont name him, but he is a big film star, and a real down to earth chap.

Is it Mickey Mouse?

yeah, but there's no need to be mean about Tiderus, is there?

You miserable lot. :)

Just cos he wants to play at Toad of Toad Hall... :lol-061:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back