Butter chicken one pan

runnach

This is a restaurant favourite, rich and not too spicy and hot so ideal for children and non curry eaters

The recipe is taken from the ramadan recipe book and contributed from India

Best part is it freezers or will keep in a fridge not a labour of love to make and ideal for camping

Heavy cream is double cream single mustn't be used
See what you guys think one for the scrapbook IMG_20190523_083250.jpgIMG_20190523_083250.jpgIMG_20190523_083250.jpgIMG_20190523_083250.jpg

I get ready for bed channa is banging on about food,i get up in the morning and channa is banging on about food,i will look into this food fetish channa before it gobbles you up.:scared::lol-053::lol-053::lol-053::wave:

I should add the Asian folk I know and howi was taught is saute the onions longer 20 mins it caramelise them without adding salt and enhances the flavour

Channa

I get ready for bed channa is banging on about food,i get up in the morning and channa is banging on about food,i will look into this food fetish channa before it gobbles you up.:scared::lol-053::lol-053::lol-053::wave:
Never tire of food Trev get your kids cooking in no time just not so clever at tutoring cleaning up

Got a great me gorang mamak if anyone wants the recipe direct from Malaysia (chicken prawn fresh noodles 10 minute job)

Channa

This is a restaurant favourite, rich and not too spicy and hot so ideal for children and non curry eaters

The recipe is taken from the ramadan recipe book and contributed from India

Best part is it freezers or will keep in a fridge not a labour of love to make and ideal for camping

Heavy cream is double cream single mustn't be used
See what you guys think one for the scrapbookView attachment 71191View attachment 71191View attachment 71191View attachment 71191

Could you give the name of the book please?

Thanks

I should add the Asian folk I know and howi was taught is saute the onions longer 20 mins it caramelise them without adding salt and enhances the flavour

Channa

Another great tip - ty. I sometimes use The Remoska or the slow cooker to sauté onions. Both work well.

Never tire of food Trev get your kids cooking in no time just not so clever at tutoring cleaning up

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Got a great me gorang mamak if anyone wants the recipe direct from Malaysia (chicken prawn fresh noodles 10 minute job) [/COLOR]

Channa

Yes please, I'd love the recipe if you'd be so kind. I'm trying to compile a collection of one pot wonders for use in the moho.

Yes please, I'd love the recipe if you'd be so kind. I'm trying to compile a collection of one pot wonders for use in the moho.

I am a big fan of my pressure cooker. I use it almost daily for soups for lunch. Most casseroles / stews can go in ... add small potatoes, if you want carbs. If a bit runny, add cornflower or boil down. Really tender meat. I also have a Remoska and a slow cooker. Use in that order.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back