Bushcraft

Joking aside, "the can't see it" jokers have a point - you will have to be very careful driving it as other drivers will not see it and pull out in front of you and suchlike - they will truly be able to say "i didn't see you coming"... our local constabulary once had a bobby van wrapped in cityscape - I pointed out its lack of road safety to them and I haven't seen it since !

Joking aside, "the can't see it" jokers have a point - you will have to be very careful driving it as other drivers will not see it and pull out in front of you and suchlike - they will truly be able to say "i didn't see you coming"... our local constabulary once had a bobby van wrapped in cityscape - I pointed out its lack of road safety to them and I haven't seen it since !
True and we have discussed. From the front with bull bars, windscreen and lorry mirrors it doesn't disappear as much but sidelights are used more.

Would of thought an airbrush would make life easy with template for some ( like me cant draw ) would create desired effect

Would of thought an airbrush would make life easy with template for some ( like me cant draw ) would create desired effect
Didn't want to spend on a compressor so she used a roller with templates

Well done @Tookey looks professional, I like it very much. I wonder whether a similar effect might be achieved by pointillism? Not as crisp but possibly quicker?

Well done @Tookey looks professional, I like it very much. I wonder whether a similar effect might be achieved by pointillism? Not as crisp but possibly quicker?
I had to google pointillism;

I suspect someone blessed with arty skills could achieve a fantastic result........for the rest of us stencils! I am unsure that it would be quicker, try it and let us know! :)

I had to google pointillism;
I suspect someone blessed with arty skills could achieve a fantastic result........for the rest of us stencils! I am unsure that it would be quicker, try it and let us know! :)
I guess when you looked it up you saw a painting by Seurat or similar. I am not thinking of anything so complicated or subtle with so many colours. It would be more like a child’s poster colour painting if I make it. You are right of course, it needs to be tried. Unlikely to happen for some time though as lots of conversion work left to finish first!

I guess when you looked it up you saw a painting by Seurat or similar. I am not thinking of anything so complicated or subtle with so many colours. It would be more like a child’s poster colour painting if I make it. You are right of course, it needs to be tried. Unlikely to happen for some time though as lots of conversion work left to finish first!
You are doing a conversion, I don't think I have seen you over on 'motorhome builder' forum, its quiet but the assistance you can get over there is excellent (y)

Doing the conversion has taken longer than I expected. No time to post over there, maybe when its done :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back