bus pass

robert b

well of to get bus pass hit big 60 today.get bus to work now and save money for diesel for motor home get something of this goverment for a change:D

happy birthday to you sir:eek::D

Last edited by a moderator:
Bus pass

Yeah....good on ya!!!!!!!.....take em for plenty mate.......lol

well of to get bus pass hit big 60 today.get bus to work now and save money for diesel for motor home get something of this goverment for a change:D

Many happy returns R A Blenkinsop, 60 years young:p

bhb1001.jpg

Have a great day:)

a big happy birthday from me too (not that far away from 60 myself ) so enjoy

Lots of jelly and blancemange to you R.A., are you sure you can use the pass to get to work?:confused:

You might find you are a twirly!;)

thanks to you all .spending a lovely sobber day with daughter and grand kids

i got the bus pass but we dont have any buses near enough to walk to
and national express wont except it for long trips
i assume its one of the pleasures of living in the sticks

no mate i cant drink due to my medication ive got cancer but not to worry meds are working and keeping it at bay and i can still use motor home to enjoy life a bit more going to scarborough today for weekend .

Last edited:
no mate i cant drink due to my medication ive got cancer but not to worry meds are working and keeping it at bay and i can still use motor home to enjoy life a bit more going to scarborough today for weekend .

Thats the spirit r a , get out and enjoy your M/H. Thats what will be the best tonic.

Bus pass

A belated happy birthday Mr B hope you enjoyed your weekend at the crows nest,Andy.

thanks to you all i did have a good weekend friday was a washout sat was realy warm.i have found a few problems with the motorhome but called into discover a told them and they are suposed to be calling me to day but all in all had great rest back to grind stone tomorrow once again thanks for birthday wishes.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back