BT Fon Help please.

Rover

Does any one out there use the BT Fon, when you are out and about or any opinions on it would be grateful for any feedback. thanks:)

Does any one out there use the BT Fon, when you are out and about or any opinions on it would be grateful for any feedback. thanks:)
please explain what bt fon is
is it a mobile or gps ,or sat nav , or ?

please explain what bt fon is
is it a mobile or gps ,or sat nav , or ?

BT Fon, are free hotspots from BT they have just offered it to me if I renew my broadband with them, If you look on the BT web site and look for BT FON it explains it a lot better than me. But my thinking is with that and a dongle I will be able to get broadband most places while we are away in the motorhome. BT Fon also has a lot of wfi connection spots in Europe apparently.

BT Fon, are free hotspots from BT they have just offered it to me if I renew my broadband with them, If you look on the BT web site and look for BT FON it explains it a lot better than me. But my thinking is with that and a dongle I will be able to get broadband most places while we are away in the motorhome. BT Fon also has a lot of wfi connection spots in Europe apparently.
could be verry expensive as i think there is a time limit ie watching east enders will use it up and then you pay through the nose
ok for email but not watching tv
satilite is cheaper

Yes I agree there, but only intend using it for e mail and maybe catching up on a forum or two. Yes we have the Oyster for the TV and it is probably best. just exploring the possibility's.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back