Broken Window

alcam

2019 fiat ducato rear window smashed .
Phoned round repair shops all with tales of gloom i.e. take months to get a replacement.
Anyone know of possible suppliers .
Don't mind whereabouts
Thanks

Thanks for that . Will give them a shout .
Not sure if they do campervan , double glazed windows.
Though starting to think an ordinary van window would be fine
There is a company in Yorkshire called Ecco who make individual replacement Campervan windows

Maybe worth a try Link
Thanks . Will give them a shout .
Not sure if they do campervan , double glazed windows.
Though starting to think an ordinary van window would be fine
There is a company in Yorkshire called Ecco who make individual replacement Campervan windows

Cheers
I have actually contacted them . 8 week turnaround unfortunately.
Hoping a bodywork garage I know can make things secure temporarily.
They use Eeco .

Windows has been one of the things holding back new van sales, the 8 weeks may not be so bad unless you can drop on one online

2019 fiat ducato rear window smashed .
Phoned round repair shops all with tales of gloom i.e. take months to get a replacement.
Anyone know of possible suppliers .
Don't mind whereabouts
Thanks
Bit more info might be helpful

K & I at Eskbank, worth a call. Or a 3 mm alloy sheet to blank off until a replacement becomes available.

Sorry I was enquiring about companies that could help didn't think to put size in !
Did measure 72×65(?) .
Of course I left measurements in van !
Will stick them on later
81w×65h
Nearly right

I had the same trouble there is a firm that will make one you have to take the old one out and there turn around is 6-8 weeks I was told to park my van Against a wall the best info Is on autosleapers there are a few folk had them made there was a chap having one made and I contacted the firm and ask to make two they only make to order and have to make a mould I sold my van and moved on.

I assume centimetres? You did not state how window broke, whether by accident or malicious, would you want to replace like for like, of blank off completely?
Centimetres.
All down to me . Reversing close to wheelie bin very tight spot . Didn't see knob that sticks out the side of bin .
Actually going to body repair place on Monday. Been before . They use Eeco windows. Hopefully they'll do a temporary repair

I had the same trouble there is a firm that will make one you have to take the old one out and there turn around is 6-8 weeks I was told to park my van Against a wall the best info Is on autosleapers there are a few folk had them made there was a chap having one made and I contacted the firm and ask to make two they only make to order and have to make a mould I sold my van and moved on.
Yes getting same story

The rear doors of our PVC had a large window in each as its the sleeping area I've always wish they wern't there offered to swop them once for 2 blank doors didn't have any takers (to late now)

Centimetres.
All down to me . Reversing close to wheelie bin very tight spot . Didn't see knob that sticks out the side of bin .
Actually going to body repair place on Monday. Been before . They use Eeco windows. Hopefully they'll do a temporary repair
Ah OK, one of those take it on the chin dunts, which most of us have been there too!

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back