Brittany Ferries Club Voyage Spain - real-world discount

UFO

Just about to book our ferry tickets Portsmouth-Santander-Portsmouth with Brittany Ferries. Total price £1,050.

I can get 5% discount with Boundless (CSMA) membership.

Brittany Ferries Club Voyage Spain membership offers savings of up to 30% on sailings to Spain from Portsmouth and Plymouth. Membership is £90 plus first year joining fee of £90 = £180. I can't find any details of how much discount I might get but seriously doubt that it will be anywhere near 30%.

Anyone here with experience of real-world discounts with Club Voyage Spain membership?

When we were in the Club Voyage we got significant discounts on Breakfasts and evening meals and, because we like the 2 day outbound trip, the food discounts alone saved over £100 for each return trip.

Read the small print and do the sums.

Reactions: UFO
We.ve been members for many yrs when it was owners abroad and do benefit from 30%. Recently BF changed the terms for new members so You need to read the details.
Reading thru it you'd be nearly as well off using a existing members code than join your self unless you plan several crossings a year out of season

We.ve been members for many yrs when it was owners abroad and do benefit from 30%. Recently BF changed the terms for new members so You need to read the details.
Reading thru it you'd be nearly as well off using a existing members code than join your self unless you plan several crossings a year out of season

Sorry - pressed wrong button earlier -
We used a ‘friend and family’ code curtesy a very kind forum member and used the discount saved to book the Club Lounge. We had booked the ferry just before the ‘included’ food offer ended so eat in the Azul restaurant - to be honest, if the food served was to be paid for it would have gone straight back! None of the four of us at the table had a satisfactory meal. We went back to the club lounge and ‘topped up’ with the simple but far nicer food (and of course wine) which is all included for the cost of the lounge.

We have the club voyage membership for Spain which has in the past given a big enough discount for a new membership around the 30%
We have just booked for France in the summer with a near £80 saving . We will get discount off meal spending.

If you intend to use the Spanish crossing each year it seems to pay for itself and more you then you get a discount on any of the longer France crossings.

Cabins free when available.

It seems to work

We have been travelling on Brittany Ferries to Santander once a year for the last couple of years but this may not be the case in future years. We don't have a cabin and only one dinner and one breakfast. So I don't think Club Voyage Spain membership would be worth it.

The dinner we had on the Galicia last year, when meals were included in the fare, was very good. Our next trip will be on the Santona so we will see what this is like. On the old ferries the full English breakfast was very good.

Brittany ferries, total rip off covid debical hit,and they refused to payback joining fee and outstanding membership
BF suspended all membership fees while covid restricted their sailings after 5 yrs membership I'd not have expected joining fee refunded

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back