Bristol Balloon Festival

David & Ann

I would appreciate any information about the Bristol Balloon festival in the 2nd weekend in August. I need to know if there is any parking facilities over the weekend for the occasion. If yes, please could you guide me to the area where I can get an idea for parking, preferably with other Motorhomers and also the cost for 2 days, Sat: & Sun: Thank in advance.

Done a bit of research this week myself. There is a motorhome show there at the same time.

Most sites appear full although you can get a tent pitch - which happens to be the same size as a motorhome pitch,

I have gone down the route of joining the MCC and you can just turn up at the rally £12.50 per night.

Official site looks as though it was fully booked months ago.

Jon

I would appreciate any information about the Bristol Balloon festival in the 2nd weekend in August. I need to know if there is any parking facilities over the weekend for the occasion..
There is a field nr the lower carpark on the oppisite side of the road that takes vans I did have a phone but am away and can,t look it up

There is a field nr the lower carpark on the oppisite side of the road that takes vans I did have a phone but am away and can,t look it up

This is it

Bloyce D a & D J

9 Church Ln, Long Ashton, Bristol BS41 9LU
01275 392260

link

Phoned yesterday and camping is open from Wednesday 7th

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back