Bridlington Parking

Toffeecat

Hi all, just wondered if anyone knows of a place i can park my 6mtr motorhome in Bridlington. Im doing some gannet photography and catching a boat in the harbour at 6am but from what i see most places ar,nt to friendly motorhome wise.

Hi all, just wondered if anyone knows of a place i can park my 6mtr motorhome in Bridlington. Im doing some gannet photography and catching a boat in the harbour at 6am but from what i see most places ar,nt to friendly motorhome wise.
South shore carpark opens at around 8am closes around 8pm but check or there is a large grass carpark on the North Shore again check the open and close times both take motorhomes there was a large carpark in the town back of the harbour by the big Tesco that allowed parking and overnighting but not sure if it’s still available.

The big car park near the Tesco is fenced off closed now used by building contractors there a Tel number on the park and ride pay station to book overnight think it’s inside south cliff camp site we’ve just come back and stayed on the yacht club ths

Might try the Railway Station. Moorfield appears to have height restrictions. Bugger

Parking on South marine drive not far from the harbour pay to park but no marked bays so any length motorhome

Yes South Marine drive looks ok it is pay and display but can’t see on google earth if it’s free at night.

Don’t know if they still do it Beaconsfield Arms car park used to allow Motorhomes on car park for a fee

We’ve always parked at Moorfield and never had a problem with height barriers. In fact there always seems to be high top Luton vans in there. Have you tried the Parkopedia app? It lists all the car parks in a specific area with information regarding height restrictions and costs etc.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back