Bread Trays

LOL means lot of laughs T&S LOL:)

i like these friendly short cuts
i do not think anyone here would use these short terms to mean any thing other than a friendly gesture
but be warned it might mean something else to a youngster who is viewing this site
i only asked as i heard on the radio today the kids use these shortend type of letters on there bebo and other sites like it and there meanings are not the same as we old folk might want them be
cheers terry

i like these friendly short cuts
i do not think anyone here would use these short terms to mean any thing other than a friendly gesture
but be warned it might mean something else to a youngster who is viewing this site
i only asked as i heard on the radio today the kids use these shortend type of letters on there bebo and other sites like it and there meanings are not the same as we old folk might want them be
cheers terry
Well i know we are well off the topic now sorry but here is one more, IMHO, in my honest opinion

Two more, SNAFU.......... situation normal all F*****d up, and WOFTAM........waste of F******g time and money.

I thought LOL was someones mrs.
don't laugh
On tuesday a friend gave me a magazine and guess what was in it.
TEXT SHORTHAND

LOL Laughing out loud/lots of love
HRU How are you?
THX Thanks
GR8 Great
ASAP As soon as possible
CU@ See you at .....
NX WK Next week
IL B L8 I'll be late
IYKWIM if you know what I mean
SRY Sorry
RUOK Are you ok?
T2UL Talk to you later.

Not a swear word in them
but what a coincidence

Hi

Hi Polly
HRU had lot of LOL + UR breadtrays It was GR8, SRY I IYKWIM RUOK ?
I'm not. T2UL ASAP :confused:
(the rest I'll ask my grandson):rolleyes:

what

i think i will stick to english even with my bad spelling its easier to remember

I can't do anything for laughing Belgium.
Trouble is I didn't understand the majority ok all of what you have said.

Don't know it this is good news but i am going down stafford/Rugely way (about 70mls) Saturday afternoon till sunday to watch our georgeeeeee race. Trouble is he will be wanting to sleep in my gladys(m/h) so we will have a late night and I will have to share my choclate good job he's only 6 or i would have to share the wine

i think i will stick to english even with my bad spelling its easier to remember

Sorry Terry, could stand the temptation (I don't understand it either) :D
In Dutch it is even worse. W8MR

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back