Bored

Slim

my other half has just jetted off to Portugal this morning. Iv,e been planning a get away with my lad just me him and fishing rods, GREAT. but alas NO, my daughters had an emergency opperation on her knee yesderday so Iv,e got to stop home and look after her, am I bored........YOU BET... so now I,ll go back to countng my nose....ER.....one.....er.......one.....er.....damn lost count start again...one....er

I am horrified by this post. How utterly selfish of your daughter to rely on you to look after her - just when you had planned your escape :D

Hope she gets well soon

PC world

What a PC brigade, 'horrified', get the chemical loo out of the van, give her a phone, a crate of Coke and money to order in, then go fishing. To much worry of a few skin animals etc on this site. If she's that bad let her call her 'Mum', enjoy your fishing!

ha ha hope that was a joke post, when push comes to shove family comes first surely . by the way slim i had a knee opp some years ago can be very painfull how is she

ha ha hope that was a joke post, when push comes to shove family comes first surely . by the way slim i had a knee opp some years ago can be very painfull how is she

thanks for your concerns she,s in a lot of pain at the mo but she says she,s getting there, but its only day two so long way to go yet

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back