Bollard,s ..heehee

***** said:
That was really funny to watch, that will teach them to go where they should not ha ha he he.
The buses have sensors on to activate the bollards
Real damage to the bottom of the engines. I think costly!:D
:eek: :eek: the black crv looked a bad one, the rear wheels came rite of the deck..:D :D

***** said:
Sam is away in the van, just texed her telling her about this post. As she is a bus driver I think she will like it!:D
how long is she away for. lucky her..

***** said:
Dave is off for most of the week so they staying in the van for a few days.
Sam unfortunately has to work this week so they will be near to home I think.
I bet samm will check the posts when she can!:D :cool:
workin from the van, thats cool..

***** said:
Sam is away in the van, just texed her telling her about this post. As she is a bus driver I think she will like it!:D
hi we just popped home in the car (left van) to buy a gennie as we have nearly run out of battery!!!!! bummer,but i can only order 1...i think im gonna buy this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KIPOR-KGE2000...oryZ46412QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ShippingPayment
looks a good one for doing my hair too he he ha ha :D :D
was hoping to get one today..but no luck i dont think.battery might last tonight for lights & thats it...so will be home tomoz to charge up...i liked the bollards hilly....they have these in chester where i used to be on service...people really believe they can beat them...silly beggers ha ha ha :D :D :D

hillwalker said:
workin from the van, thats cool..
id rather not be working...but i suppose if you must work...going from the m/h is a little more fun!!!
hey i just noticed ya avatar....cool hilly...i likes it i does!!! :D :D :D
thanks for taking the 1 of me in me vw kecks down...i was a little shy about that..ha ha :D :D :D

funny

nice one i've just copyed the link and sent it to every one in my contact folder. Great

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back