Bognor Regis parking

yorkieowl

Hi, I'm after parking near the London Road car park in Bognor Regis, have been in contact with the council who are no help at all, they say the only place for motorhome parking is at the Esplanade? but it doesn't show on their maps/car park lists? or at least moi can't find it. Any ideas please. Or does anybody know if I could park on the roadside on either London Rd or on the road behind (Spencer St), and how easy this would be at 10.30ish on a Friday morning. It's literally for a couple of hours at most. Needs to be somewhere very near for a quick move. Thanks.

Thanks. Yes I think it is, I got back in touch with them, they weren't the most helpful with info, and I've got limited Internet which isn't helping, gonna drive rest of way tonight and see if its near enough.

Hi, I'm after parking near the London Road car park in Bognor Regis, have been in contact with the council who are no help at all, they say the only place for motorhome parking is at the Esplanade? but it doesn't show on their maps/car park lists? or at least moi can't find it. Any ideas please. Or does anybody know if I could park on the roadside on either London Rd or on the road behind (Spencer St), and how easy this would be at 10.30ish on a Friday morning. It's literally for a couple of hours at most. Needs to be somewhere very near for a quick move. Thanks.

The esplanade is the sea front road and quite wide, London road is busy and a bit narrow and Spencer road is the same sort of road but wider and a bit quieter.

To walk from the sea front would only take 10 to 15 minutes.

It all depends how wide your van is and how much you value it, both London road and Spencer road are quite a bit urban.

Near London road is the police station and by that is "London road Lorry and coach park" that's off Hotham way.

I think the Lorry and coach park will be the safest choice.

Thanks for the reply, the council didn't give us the choice of using the lorry or coach park, only saying about parking at the Esplanade, they only half answered any queries so packed in asking! it was too far away for time frame we had so ended up parking on a friends drive 12 miles away and getting a lift.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back