BlueFix 5% discount code

Admin

Administrator
I am happy to announce that BlueFix Energy Solutions has agreed to give our members a 5% discount on their products and services. All you need to do is give the discount code "Geeky Philip" when ordering on the phone.

I have known the owners, Mark and Luke, for several years and have absolute confidence in their knowledge and workmanship.

They are a Victron-approved retailer and installer. They can design and install large or small systems. They will also provide the required parts if you want to do the work yourself.

They sell several brands of lithium batteries, including Ecotree, Victron and Fogstar.

So if you want 5% extra off the prices listed on the Ecotree or FogStar website, then give them a ring on 01432 620016

I'm pretty sure I saw these do the work on Lou's (from Camper Vibe fame) Mom's van on Youtube and it was certainly done to a very high standard.
Edit: This is it:

Regards,
Del

Last edited:
That company would be perfect for the likes of me. I see people with all the gadgets and electrickery I would like but don’t have a clue. I can afford the kit but brainless and dangerous when it comes to installation. Phil helped us out with installing my batteries and I’m really grateful but hate asking people who are busy and trying to help everyone out and won’t except payment. Might give them a call to have a look over my stuff next time Im down that way and do a few upgrades. Fancy one o them big fog star batteries.

Here is one of their videos:

Please subscribe to their YouTube for more videos and drop a like on that video.
You could even comment and say you found them on Wild Camping.

Last edited:
When i read the tittle bluefix i thought you had got a discount on denture fixitive. 😂
it's when the failing eyesight causes one to confuse fixative with laxative that one has a problem, Trev. Being glued to the seat is a health hazard, compounded by the fact that the '10 minutes to clear' timeframe relies on an open bowl being available ... And the firemenr only laugh at you ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back