Blackpool - Are there any shower facilities?

RichardB

HI all.
We are thinking of going to Blackpool for a few days - will be wildcamping and using their overnight car parks, but we like a shower every couple of days - does anyone know if there are any public showers anywhere in Blackpool/Fleetwood area?
Thanks

HI all.
We are thinking of going to Blackpool for a few days - will be wildcamping and using their overnight car parks, but we like a shower every couple of days - does anyone know if there are any public showers anywhere in Blackpool/Fleetwood area?
Thanks
I just googled Blackpool Swimming Pools and came up with several, so there will be showers available there?

Maybe some folk are xxxxxl and find it a bit snug shall we say in the cubicle😡

Wild camping on a car park in exotic remote Blackpool?
Need a shower.....?
Do the really wild thing.... Take all your clothes off and walk round the van for a few times.
It's bound to either be raining,or about to rain.
Always here to help.

Wild camping on a car park in exotic remote Blackpool?
Need a shower.....?
Do the really wild thing.... Take all your clothes off and walk round the van for a few times.
It's bound to either be raining,or about to rain.
Always here to help.

Ewwwwwwwww I don't want them pictures in my head thanks

why are folks being so horrid about a perfectly reasonable request for local knowledge ?

Richard as others have said - leisure centres are geared up for folks buying a shower and i have paid £1.50ish for the ones i have used on occassion.

You can tell the OP is from East Yorkshire... Not like us generously spending West Yorkies.
I don't think it's too good an idea trying to stealth camp, for a few days in a Blackpool central car park in a big white motorhome like the one in his avatar ?

Blackpool - are there any shower facilities?

There are Tower facilities.

why are folks being so horrid about a perfectly reasonable request for local knowledge ?

Richard as others have said - leisure centres are geared up for folks buying a shower and i have paid £1.50ish for the ones i have used on occassion.

Because going of his profile and avatar he has a coach built which surely has a shower on board.

Because going of his profile and avatar he has a coach built which surely has a shower on board.

so what ?

i have a shower on board and still enjoy the longer luxury showers i can buy in a leisure centre from time to time ......

Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions! I hadn't thought of swimming pools so thanks and will try there, if not maybe a cold shower under the log flume in the pleasure beach?

For info, I normally would use the van shower (even though it is a little snug - especially as I am 6ft 10" tall)
However, the reason I am asking is the hot water heater is on the blink and the replacement parts for it won't be here for 3 weeks...

thanks all
Richard

There is overnight parking at Lytham St Annes (chargeable) and swimming pool and leisure facilities on the same site

Or you could book for a night in Hampton road caravan park. Shower, recharge and refill water, plus entry to the social club for quiet pint.

Blackpool shower facilities

Lytham st annes motorhome parking 7 bays £8 a night or £21 for 3 nights. Half price entry to local swimming pool with ticket.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back