Black Friday deals of interest to wild campers

Moped

If anybody spots anything that could significantly add to all our wild camping off grid experiences, or even campsite hook up experiences, please post here so that we can take a peek.

Not just me but forum members and visitors generally.

I am “watching” this thread and receiving email notifications so will be second in line for any bargains of interest!

I have noted eBay have a 20% off coupon SAVENOW starting today but struggling to find anything useful. It all seems to be homeware type stuff although Bluetti power banks are included if anybody is in the market for one. Maximum discount £75 on top of any already discounted ebay prices.

Don’t take too much notice of Black Friday deals.
I bought my HP laptop from PCWorld the Wednesday after Black Friday & got a further £50 off the BF price!
If you had ask them to remove windows you could have got another £50, then installed a flavor of linux, head down now.

My daughter sent me a black Friday deal of "Buy One Get One Free" on some hoodies. I said "they're expensive at £85!"
"Last week they were £35" she said. "I just assumed you'd get two for £35!"
BEWARE!

Gordon

When is Black Friday?
On which particular day does it fall?
The whole thing seems to be getting pretty meaningless now, I’ve seen some advertising “Black Friday Week” & even one promoting “Black Friday Month”!!
In the past I have bought mobile WiFi sims on this day at good discounts.
I can’t remember which date it’s supposed to happen.

When is Black Friday?
The whole thing seems to be getting pretty meaningless now, I’ve seen some advertising “Black Friday Week” & even one promoting “Black Friday Month”!!

24th.

And it's pretty much all horse excrement.

Jackery have some interesting offers but they are a bit overpriced compared to the competition to start with and some of their models still utilise Lithium Ion so lower cycles and slower charging.

Like others have said for items of interest monitor prices closely, be mindful of what you are paying and the specification of what is on offer.

When is Black Friday?

It's the day after Thanksgiving Day in the USA, so the last Friday in the month I believe.

Don’t take too much notice of Black Friday deals.
I bought my HP laptop from PCWorld the Wednesday after Black Friday & got a further £50 off the BF price!
Their insurance is really good, I took it out on my last laptop from them and I needed it a real POS screen flashing and then the keyboard stopped working, took it in and got a new one next day, repairs guaranteed in 7 days or a new one, not insurance and they could have it for weeks.

If anybody spots anything that could significantly add to all our wild camping off grid experiences, or even campsite hook up experiences, please post here so that we can take a peek.

Not just me but forum members and visitors generally.

I am “watching” this thread and receiving email notifications so will be second in line for any bargains of interest!

I have noted eBay have a 20% off coupon SAVENOW starting today but struggling to find anything useful. It all seems to be homeware type stuff although Bluetti power banks are included if anybody is in the market for one. Maximum discount £75 on top of any already discounted ebay prices.
Ecoflow river 2, £179 argos, even better if you have a argos card 12 month to pay interest free

Ecoflow Delta 2 at Argos now sold out but River 2 and other models still available.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back