Bissel spot pet pro

mfw

Thought i'd buy 1 of these while they are on offer £119 delivered do have a dog and even with seat covered they still get dirty so bit the bullet and will see how it works on the upholstery and carpets in the car and van and scotchguard or similar to protect/revitalise afterwards

Thought i'd buy 1 of these while they are on offer £119 delivered do have a dog and even with seat covered they still get dirty so bit the bullet and will see how it works on the upholstery and carpets in the car and van and scotchguard or similar to protect/revitalise afterwards
Look forward to the results. 👍

Reactions: REC
The trouble is drying everything afterwards.

I have seen a car repairer using a jet wash on seats and it does an excellent job, but you need the summer heat to dry things.

The trouble is drying everything afterwards.

I have seen a car repairer using a jet wash on seats and it does an excellent job, but you need the summer heat to dry things.
Yes thought about that and was going to try an aero 360 to absorb the moisture as i have a couple - if it is to wet then a hand sprayer to dampen down rub in with the cleaner and then just suck as much as possible back up - think it will work ok - looking at most of the reviews but we will see - got some cushions on chairs in my porch that the dog likes sitting on try them first and i sit on them when working outside so they are mucky

I have titan seat covers in my car. And need to say very impressed with them. For keeping the dogs dirt out and the owner who left his window open only to have a pool of water on the seat. And the seat was bone dry the dogs a Springer spaniel and typically into everything any mud dirty water yes she loves it. And the seat covers are standing up to the lot. Very robust and a great fit. Thay must do them for other company's when I phoned thay asked what make. Great service from them. Would advise washing them before you put them on.

Reactions: mfw
I have titan seat covers in my car. And need to say very impressed with them. For keeping the dogs dirt out and the owner who left his window open only to have a pool of water on the seat. And the seat was bone dry the dogs a Springer spaniel and typically into everything any mud dirty water yes she loves it. And the seat covers are standing up to the lot. Very robust and a great fit. Thay must do them for other company's when I phoned thay asked what make. Great service from them. Would advise washing them before you put them on.
Dog sits on back seat of the car as boot too small - anyway we have a waterproof cover on it and the problem area is where the seat belt can come through it which is where a mark is so not sure a different cover would actually give anymore protection but thanks for suggestion

Had a go with it carpet had been hoovered with the home vax hoover
Before
DSCN2313.JPG

And after

DSCN2315.JPG

Not sure it is noticeable but with the dog it does get dirty and a lot of dog hair and dirt still came out also has some sun bleaching on it - you can vary the amount of water you put on with the trigger feed - but it will feel damp afterwards as expected - but for what i want i'm happy with it's efficiency and cost although you only get enough cleaner for 4 refills and i guesstimated on the 2 fl oz's as well

Gonna try on seats and cushions next see how it goes

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back