birmingham to cardiff

Telstar

Free Member
Hi
This Wednesday night I am going to Cardiff (booked into Cardiff's carvan site for a long weekend from Thursday to attend The Police concert), but am looking for somewhere on route, between south Birmingham and Cardiff to overnight. Has anyone any suggestions?
thanks

Tel star said:
Hi
This Wednesday night I am going to Cardiff (booked into Cardiff's carvan site for a long weekend from Thursday to attend The Police concert), but am looking for somewhere on route, between south Birmingham and Cardiff to overnight. Has anyone any suggestions?
thanks

Hi telstar, wish I could go and see the police:D :D

I have been to cardiff and I stayed on the campsite in the city probably the one you are going on.

Sorry I am waffling why dont you have extra night in Cardiff the city is fab.

The docks have been up graded are very trendy worth alook sorry carnt think of anywhere suitable for a quick stop over.

The reason for not booking the Wednesday night is that her in doors cannot sneak out of work early on the Wednesday, so I expect it would be late by the time we would arrive from Sheffield. I was also thinking about the others on the site, there is nothing worse than already being set up and relaxing and then some person drives onto the site late at night leveling up, walking the dogs, banging doors and that is if the warden hasn't gone to bed! cheers Jon

Try the forest of dean area quiet place, possible wild camp in that area.

I originally liked the idea of the Forest of Dean, but I seem to recall someone posting that the potential wild camping areas are mostly locked up at 7.30.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back