Birdlip overnight.

Dezi

Hi,
Couple of days ago we had to make a short notice dash up to the black country to visit
an elderly relative.

We stopped overnight at birdlip and it seems to be back to normal after years of
bad press as a dogging site, sight šŸ„µ, with other nefarious activities carrying on.

We had a peaceful night, which at my age is all I require.
Or as Madam pointed out it simply confirms that I am still ugly and nobody
is interestd.

Dezi

The alternative is on a dead end road leading out of the village towards the A417. I stayed here recently and it's a good spot with an easy walk into the village. You will find it marked on the App.

The alternative is on a dead end road leading out of the village towards the A417. I stayed here recently and it's a good spot with an easy walk into the village. You will find it marked on the App.
I gave up on that spot when I was blocked in one morning by a large delivery van.

Dezi

We often use it as a coffee stop.
Given our movements we are unlikely to want to use it as an overnight but pleased to read it is useable again !

I remember stopping there one night years ago, we didn't stay long! It was extremely busy!!!! all accompanied by loud music :LOL:šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I wonder if it will become busier as the weather warms up. After all a cold car bonnet is nobody's friend - I imagine!šŸ˜‡

Hi,
Couple of days ago we had to make a short notice dash up to the black country to visit
an elderly relative.

We stopped overnight at birdlip and it seems to be back to normal after years of
bad press as a dogging site, sight šŸ„µ, with other nefarious activities carrying on.

We had a peaceful night, which at my age is all I require.
Or as Madam pointed out it simply confirms that I am still ugly and nobody
is interestd.

Dezi
All good things come to an end, woof woof.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back