bike trailer

zeezee16

Has anyone got a single bike trailer for sale, not bothered if its a flat or box, either will do.
Being from yorkshire, it doesnt need to be too expensive either.
Cheers, Pete

Hia
Don't tell us you and AJ cycling together next we will have Pam and John joining you :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hia
Don't tell us you and AJ cycling together next we will have Pam and John joining you :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Pam & John, why, is it going to be a sunny day, with plenty of breakdown trucks around.
ZZ

dark side of the pennines

hi pete. i have mate with a solid camping trailer for sale at £100. if ur interested,i will help u convert it for nowt !

we have a camping trailer with a cover you can have for free but its up here

zeezee

It will have to be a good trailer to take the weight of the bike. Not one of those cheap things. Don't forget the length of your bike and the ramp and loading angle. We have problems getting Pam's low Harley onto our trailer because it is so low.

And before you ask, no, it is not because it has ever broken down and no you cannot have my 3 bike trailer.

Jon

zeezee
And before you ask, no, it is not because it has ever broken down and no you cannot have my 3 bike trailer.

Jon

what's yer problem... [FONT=&quot]yer in the AA aren’t you...( a prerequisite for all hardly owners) [/FONT]:rolleyes: :D... so yer don't need a trailer :p

regards ;)
aj

we have a camping trailer with a cover you can have for free but its up here
Hi Andy,
how big is it, its got to carry a big bike, (Yamaha XV1600 Wildstar), and is it towable now.
I dont know if your going to the borders meet, maybe someone could bring it south for me, then I could pick it up nearer home.
Cheers, Pete

our trailer would be about 4x4 or maybe 5footlong...we took it to blacky last yr and it hasnt moved a wheel since,If you dond want the box bit I could dismantle it and take it to the borders meet

Reading the thread, sorry Pete, I don't have a towbar or I could have brought it down to Ribblehead on Sunday:(

Cheers,
Bill.

sorry mate no roofrack, no towbar, nocando. :(
A few Yorkies going to the meet though, so just maybe one of them may oblige.

Cheers,
Bill.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back