Bike Rack, Top Box for sale

Telstar

Free Member
Hi

Following the recent change in vans, I have the following for sale.

Omnistor 2 bike rack
One omnistor bike rack, has only one cross bar clamp, spares available online, and the wheel clamps are missing but I use the webbing straps (better) yours for £40.00 collected (Purchased very recently from Rick but never used by me).

Fiamma Top Box

Jon

please

hi jon. if you still have the fiamma box, i will have it please.:)

top box

Flashingblade

Top Box is yours, see your pm

Bike Rack still for sale.

Jon

Last edited:
One omnistor bike rack, has only one cross bar clamp, spares available online, and the wheel clamps are missing but I use the webbing straps (better) yours for £40.00 collected (Purchased very recently from Rick but never used by me).

Jon

Will this fit mine? Fit easily? there is a rear ladder there at the moment.

BWSkBVwBWkKGrHgoH-DcEkJw1zHMKBKWvbQ.jpg

im interested if its an easy job :D

Cheers

Mike

miller

this is a link to the omnistor web site. I believe that this is the actual rack.

http://www.omnistor.co.uk/product.asp?strareano=PRODUCTCATEGORY_9_4&intelement=363

to fit it, you will need to drill 4 holes through the back of the van for the holder ensuring that you place sealant around the holes. If there is anything at the back of your van where you place the holes for example fridge, cooker you will have to move them to fasten the bolts.

I have never fitted one but it isn't hard. You just need to be brave enough to drill the holes. Measure twice/three times before using the drill to make sure that you don't get it wrong.

Jon

Okay Jon, ill take it and give it a whirl fitting it. the rear of the van is toilet and storage so locating clamp bolts shouldnt be too hard.

Are all the bolts with it?

Whereabouts in Sheffield are you, i may get a friend to pick it up who works in Sheffield.

How do you want payment, paypal?

Cheers

Mike

Cheers Jon for the rack and dropping it off at my mates workplace. Its all fitted now and ready to go! Just got to convince her to get on her bike :D:D

05082009339.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back