Big hello from another newbie :)

Mike White

Free Member
Hi folks, I've been a free member for a long while but hope to upgrade as soon as I get my hands on a vehicle. Long story short I've been looking to get behind the wheel and escape to the continent full time for ages but it's been a case of one step forward and two back. Anyway it's looking likely, finally, our dream will come true in a couple of months ( Covid willing ) and once the boarders open again. 🤞

Welcome from County Durham, POI are really helpful and lot's opportunity for discount plus the banter!!! It is really worth being a full member (y)

Sounds like you’ve got a plan Mike hope it works out for you all the best and safe travels when and wherever that may be.👍

Thanks Wully, much appreciated. Bare bones of a plan at the moment tbh. :giggle: Gotta lot of reading to do of the threads here.

Hi folks, I've been a free member for a long while but hope to upgrade as soon as I get my hands on a vehicle. Long story short I've been looking to get behind the wheel and escape to the continent full time for ages but it's been a case of one step forward and two back. Anyway it's looking likely, finally, our dream will come true in a couple of months ( Covid willing ) and once the boarders open again. 🤞
Best of luck then

Cheers Ted, though back into a holding pattern....again:cautious:. Renter leaving property in Nov/ Dec and remortgage being a pan in the ass so....hopefully better luck next year, 😔

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back