Better late than never

spartacus

Hello Wildcampers

Sad to say I've been lurking for sometime, looking, learning and absorbing all the info whilst working towards going fulltiming - so now I've finally decided to come out of the woodwork! :eek:

My partner and I are taking delivery of our new van next month when we plan to travel fulltime, combining work and business. Some of our time will be spent on sites but we also hope to do a lot of wildcamping both in the UK and Europe. I know it's more difficult doing it in the UK (wilding that is), but finances and work commitments dictate that most of our time will have to be spent here.

Can't wait to get going and looking forward to chatting more on the various forums.

Stephen

Welcome

Welcome to the wildys
keep on posting

weez
Tony

Welcome aboard Spartacus, I wish you all the best with your plans :)

Hi, hope it works well for you, we are in the process of moving home at the moment, we are thinking about using the M/H for a while until we find our next home, just not too sure what to do with all our clutter !

Good luck Tom

Yes Tom clutter is a problem for us too - which we haven't solved yet and only 4 weeks to go!
We will ebay and car boot what is saleable, a fair bit of stuff will have to be chucked or given away. We are planning to rent the house out but retain the garage for storage of furniture. I looked at commercial storage and for similar size to our single garage was £100 per month :eek:
The one big dilemma I have is my motorcycle - I don't want to sell it, don't want to trailer it around with us, but if I store it I think it needs using occasionally so I may end up "lending" it to someone :)
I guess you have to be ruthless in turfing stuff out - easier said than done but as time becomes more pressing then the more ruthless you get :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back