Best Unlimited Data Package?

EarthDemon

I've got an unlimited data deal with EE for a lot of money but it includes paying off a iPhone. This is truly an unlimited data deal - all night and all day uploading and downloading massive flac files.

iPhone jammed a few weeks ago during an update (now back on) so I bought a Samsung and got unlimited data for £25 for the month. This has now expired. Even while it was on though it started to throttle data after a certain amount. Apparently there are unlimited data deals and unlimited data deals.

It's actually great having two data sources so I'm interested in either signing up or doing a PAYG for a truly unlimited data tariff.

I use 4G not 5G.

Would love to know if anyone is getting truly unlimited from somewhere other than EE...

I use Scancom in my mobile router, received an email yesterday with a link to this offer (ignore the business only bit)

As for my mobile phone I have a very old EE contract that gives me unlimited calls, text, data (inc roaming) for £17 + vat per month on 2 phones. They keep sending emails telling me I’m out of contract and can upgrade obviously I never go.

1697867021810.png

I use a Scancom EE unlimited sim that loaded by them monthly, data only. They are a pre pay card. It does say EE can limit the data to 600Gb a month but I never get much past half that so no problem for me. Mine works out at £12.50 a month

I use Lebara in a 4G router as my home service (off grid so no broadband available) and can confirm it is properly unlimited.

It also includes 30GB roaming per month

Runs on Vodafone, so pretty good service

£25 per month, currently half price for the first 3 months.

That's the one I got - Lebara - sounds like I am falling foul of the roaming fair use policy.

Look at 'Smarty' and iDmobile both run on three network unlimited data text and calls and tether -£16 per month

Lebara & Smarty both definitely unlimited. I have used both when on offer.

Lebara & Smarty both definitely unlimited. I have used both when on offer.
But Smarty inclusive roaming is capped at 12GB/month. The good thing is that Smarty is very flexible - you can change your package on a monthly basis. This enables you to reduce Smarty to the cheapest package (or perhaps even put on hold?) and take out a more generous roaming package (such as RWG) when required.

But Smarty inclusive roaming is capped at 12GB/month. The good thing is that Smarty is very flexible - you can change your package on a monthly basis. This enables you to reduce Smarty to the cheapest package (or perhaps even put on hold?) and take out a more generous roaming package (such as RWG) when required.
Agreed. But I assumed the OP was not concerned with roaming.

Roaming meaning like France?

Doesn't apply to Britain?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back