Best rechargeable portable vacuum cleaner?

Dyson was out of my price range, tried the ciggy lighter Black and Decker and even with the engine running I cant recommend it unfortunately

Dyson was out of my price range, tried the ciggy lighter Black and Decker and even with the engine running I cant recommend it unfortunately
I’m like you there is an old Yorkshire saying
it’s not that I can’t afford it it’s that I can’t thoil it

Meaning (Yorkshire) To be able to justify the expense of a purchase.

Short meaning
OwMuch.😂

Bought this from eBay, worked twice so far, appears ok.
Al
Thanks for posting, just ordered one.
Now looking for similar for my Karcher window vac that I use in the shower cubicle.

We tried a Dyson against a Shark after doing the lounge with the Dyson we then used the Shark and was surprised how much it picked up. Then we did dining room and hall with the shark following up with the Dyson which picked up very little

We tried a Dyson against a Shark after doing the lounge with the Dyson we then used the Shark and was surprised how much it picked up. Then we did dining room and hall with the shark following up with the Dyson which picked up very little

I've heard very good reports about the Shark.

The only bad thing I've heard is the battery life isn't the best.

I've heard very good reports about the Shark. The only bad thing I've heard is the battery life isn't the best.
Nothing to compare it to But the Shark does 3 bedroom house's normal clean on one charge without going flat hardly ever using boost and recharges in approx 2 hrs

I go for a day at the zoo, when the mail elephant puts his trunk in the window, bamb two bricks and what a suction.

Has anyone tried the GTech K9? It is supposed to be powerful, light and compact, but only recharges from mains.

Search Amazon

AIEVE Charger for Karcher Window Vac,Charger Lead USB Power Cable for Karcher WV1,WV1​

Decided to test it today, does not work, green light flashes constantly (+8 hours), going back!

I was going to get a 12v corded vacuum but kids dipped deep and bought me Dyson V7 withe 12v charger for combined xmas-b'day present.
It's very good - takes a long time to charge from flat but when we're out and about I leave it plugged in and it doesn't run out doing a full clean even in our big van.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back