Best rechargeable portable vacuum cleaner?

The things I’ve seen on Amazon all look £$%^…
They probably are no better than plastic fire guards. Another vote for Dyson, we only have one hoover for our home and the van. We use the V10, expensive but worth the money.

Thanks Micro and V7 look lovely but can they be charged from leisure batteries?

I have two leisure batteries (3 years old - under the seat jobs) and an inverter that I no longer need to use since getting 20V + charger for my laptop / iPad.

I also have a Jackery Power Pack thing (the smallest) which is a nice bit of kit.

I only go to campsites once a month or so, so would feel a bit redundant lugging round a device I can only use on a campsite.

They probably are no better than plastic fire guards. Another vote for Dyson, we only have one hoover for our home and the van. We use the V10, expensive but worth the money.

I’m pretty much full time in the van so looking to solve the electrical conundrum. Any idea what the portable Dysons draw when charging?

Got Dyson tech support on Whats App saying batt capacity is 4000mA but I need to know wattage for charging it, don’t I? ???

I've had a few.....nothing compares remotely to a Dyson........
picked up a great used one on ebay for £25 had a new battery & charger,
nothing wrong with an older model, mine's a V6. works great !!!

Another 👍 for Dyson.
got a refurbished / return 3 years ago with full warranty and still going strong.

Also got the Dyson car and boat, great bit of kit had it about four years never any problems.
Can't help with charging question.

This is the mains transformer on our (elderly but still works well) DC62

20210901_172652.jpg

Anyhoo I’m going to order a Dyson Micro and hope it charges from leisure batts - if not I’ll just have to use it on hookup

I have the Vax one power blade 4 great machine small lightweight no loss of suction 45 mins runtime on the batteries and goes from vac to handheld in one click and is a lot cheaper than a Dyson and with a spare battery you don’t need to charge in the van.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back