Been a member on motorhomer for a while now, time to join the wild campers

Nosmo king

As the title says I’ve been a motorhomer member fo some time, we occasionally wild camp, normally on our own, but that can be a little boring at times, s now we’d like to join in, many thanks for the inclusion. Roll on the summer.
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Nabsim

Hi, fellow mohomers, many thanks the greets, trevskoda I’m always concerned about the water freezing in the moho ? I use mine all the time so it doesn’t get chance to freeze although my fresh tank is inside under the bed. check how well your tank and pipes are lagged and make better if necessary. In January I was melting snow for water lol

delicagirl

I use mine all the time so it doesn’t get chance to freeze although my fresh tank is inside under the bed. check how well your tank and pipes are lagged and make better if necessary. In January I was melting snow for water lol there are some tough cookies on this site !!!!!!

trevskoda

I use mine all the time so it doesn’t get chance to freeze although my fresh tank is inside under the bed. check how well your tank and pipes are lagged and make better if necessary. In January I was melting snow for water lol Just make sure its white and not yellow snow. 😂No wheres that dog been.

RoaminRog

Welcome onboard from Norfolk! My wife’s from Essex like you...... but we don’t hold it against her!

antiquesam

Hi and welcome. I like being away in winter. I'm usually in the Lakes or the Borders for a week or two in March. A little snow and ice makes for a very pretty setting.